Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Anyone know how to replace a secondary air injection solenoid valve in a '06 VW Jeta?

ok so i need to pass the north carolina emissions and well i failed the first time because of my secondary air injection valve n112. I am having a hell of a time even finding the part, I found it through vw but they want like 160 something plus labor so I'm trying to find out how to do it myself and if anyone knows a good place to find the part cheaper, I would be extreamly thankful.Anyone know how to replace a secondary air injection solenoid valve in a '06 VW Jeta?Go to vwvortex

there are tons of people there that can tell you everything about anything you need to know about any VW... that would be your best bet then askin yahoo answers (its all opinionated hear)

No comments:

Post a Comment