Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What would you do ( I am pathetic )?

I feel like such a jerk for doing this, but let's say you have someone you don't really like. Let's name them Grace. And Grace asks you to go to her birthday party... to go see Eclipse and to eat at huhot. With two other people you don't like. I am nice to Grace but I don't really want to go because she is annoying. Plus, her mom is the principal. But I do want to go to eat at huhot. Yes, I am pathetic. I would spend a 24 hours hanging out with people I hate just to eat at huhot. I love Genghis Grill and I figure huhot would be almost like it. I hate the twilight series and I made plans to go swimming with my two best friends on her birthday day. Yes, I know this is the most obvious answer on which to choose, but should I go swimming or go to the birthday party?????What would you do ( I am pathetic )?
you need to articulate the priorities in your life. Why would you make yourself that uncomfortable to go eat at a restaurant? I understand why you think that huhot would be just as good as genghis grill, but take it from someone who knows. Gengrhis grill is far superior. You won't be missing much.What would you do ( I am pathetic )?
Which would you rather do - eat at huhot, or go swimming with your friends? It really comes down to that.



If you *really* want to eat at huhot, then if you don't eat at huhot now, can you eat at huhot another time? If so, then don't go to the party. Be nice about it, though. Thank her for inviting you, but tell her you have conflicting plans. And wish her a happy day.



But if you *really* want to eat at huhot, and I mean you REALLY want to eat at huhot, and this is your chance to do that, then go to the party, and arrange to swim with your friends another time.What would you do ( I am pathetic )?
man!

go swimming, then go with your friends to eat at huhot.

but if "grace" is a loner, you might want to reconsider.

then her mom will hate you and think of you as a "bad" child.

if you do pick to go with grace, try to ignore her and have fun. if you can, separate from the group at the movies and find other people to talk to.
  • vance and hines
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment