Sunday, January 29, 2012

My rpm idles weird when I get off the freeway with my VW Jetta 03?

I have a vibration when I get off the freeway with my car. The car rattles or shakes a little bit. I did have the transmission bearings replaced about a year a go? A friend told me it could be the valve or the torque?

Let me know if someone had similar problems.My rpm idles weird when I get off the freeway with my VW Jetta 03?Need more details: Are you on the brakes downshifting what are you doing when this appearsMy rpm idles weird when I get off the freeway with my VW Jetta 03?check 2C if wheel nuts are on tight/ no lost wheel weights,/ tire seperation or bumps/ brakes / and lastly wheel bearing. Maybe steering damper. Paint job. Poor quality alcohol.
  • acura rsx
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment