Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Does anyone have a recipe for cheesecake rangoon?

The HuHot Mongolian restaurant serves cheesecake rangoon as a dessert but I can't find a recipe for anything similar.Does anyone have a recipe for cheesecake rangoon?
Certainly, peel one rangoon and boil for eight hours. Season with some ground phuket and add a little sliced kolkotta to taste. Then throw that away and buy a New York cheesecake from Iceland.Does anyone have a recipe for cheesecake rangoon?
I have never in my life heard of cheesecake Rangoon. I have often had Crab Rangoons, made with a cream cheese and crab filling. Try looking that up instead.Does anyone have a recipe for cheesecake rangoon?
Every recipe I'm seeing basically says make a cheesecake, cut it in small pieces, wrap in a wrapper, fry.
I don't know either

No comments:

Post a Comment