Wednesday, January 25, 2012

HuHot Mongolian Grill?

Does anyone else have this near them and if so, is it any good??HuHot Mongolian Grill?
Yup, in my place, Mongolian grill became famous for a while but the trend eventually died down. I really like it, but nowadays, it's getting difficult to find good grills to eat in.
I like themHuHot Mongolian Grill?
I liked it very much. A little pricey but worth it.
I just had one open up near my neighborhood a few months ago.



It's pretty good. It's asian food (duh!) but you select your food and then they grill it for you. It's a fun experience. Slightly overpriced, but you can forgive that because the ambiance is worth it.



I'd go there occasionally. I don't need to make it a regular thing, though.HuHot Mongolian Grill?
They just built one next to my house. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment