Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I have a vw jetta 2000 automatic and when i turn off the engine park it the clock and mileage display stays an?



i am still able to turn on the radio?? Is it supposed to do that??I have a vw jetta 2000 automatic and when i turn off the engine park it the clock and mileage display stays an?What does the owner's manual say? My 2000 GTI would keep the radio playing for around 5 minutes or until a door was opened.I have a vw jetta 2000 automatic and when i turn off the engine park it the clock and mileage display stays an?Remove the keys and the radio will or should go off, not sure about the odometer but I think that should turn off and leave a black panel. I have a vw jetta 2000 automatic and when i turn off the engine park it the clock and mileage display stays an?YEs, that's normal.I have a vw jetta 2000 automatic and when i turn off the engine park it the clock and mileage display stays an?
yes thats normal.
  • kasich
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment