Sunday, January 29, 2012

I have a 2004 VW GTI 1.8T and the engine went up and I would love to sell the car? How much is it worth?

The car is in excellent condition, besides the fact that it needs a new engine.I have a 2004 VW GTI 1.8T and the engine went up and I would love to sell the car? How much is it worth?Why did your motor go ? Listen if you want to sell it contact me im interested in buying one !I have a 2004 VW GTI 1.8T and the engine went up and I would love to sell the car? How much is it worth?It is unfortunately the 5 year powertrain warranty just ran out.

However, I think you would be much better off repairing before selling.

Don't go to a dealer, but find a reliable independent.

If the engine is not too bad, (head gasket or rod knock), it should be less then $800 to get it running well again. It is it totaled, (hole in the side of the block), a salvage engine would still only cost about $1500.

You can put an engine from from 10 years earlier, as long as it does not have too many miles on it.I have a 2004 VW GTI 1.8T and the engine went up and I would love to sell the car? How much is it worth?$2500 at best. How come it needs a new engine?

No comments:

Post a Comment