Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I want to buy a fiberglass vw dune buggy, but my wife is bulking at the idea. How can I talk her into it?

It is in good shape, has the roof and doors and is only $3000. I am selling my magnum and am going to get a cheaper car for commuting. I plan to make $4000-5000 off selling the magnum.I want to buy a fiberglass vw dune buggy, but my wife is bulking at the idea. How can I talk her into it?tell her how you feelI want to buy a fiberglass vw dune buggy, but my wife is bulking at the idea. How can I talk her into it?lol

she's "bulking" at the idea, is she?

haha

I'm sure you mean "balking"

I found that highly amusing.



Anyway to answer your question:



Forget about the dune buggy and find something even more impractical that is more expensive and get all excitied about buying it.

She may remind you about the dune buggy and actually get behind you purchasing it.



it might work.



it worked for me when I wanted an enclosed trailer to pull behind my truck and she freaked.

I got all into buying a car lift for out in the garage and she put a stop to that talk by directing me back to the trailer which would be more practical for us. Got my trailer! (still want a lift though!) lol



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment