Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How much would it cost to ship a vw beetle from orlando florida to hollywood ca?

anyone know?How much would it cost to ship a vw beetle from orlando florida to hollywood ca?600.00 bucks I did it twice from pensacola florida to sacramento california. N



www.dasautoshippers.com

I did it with no insurance and had it shipped from terminal to terminal and my beetle has been lowered so they could only put it on the bottom transport.How much would it cost to ship a vw beetle from orlando florida to hollywood ca?Probably with diesel prices the way they are...$1500. If your moving, you can trailer it behind your U-Haul, if you are doing it yourself.How much would it cost to ship a vw beetle from orlando florida to hollywood ca?i shipped my car from Fairfield County CT to Scottsdale AZ, and it cost me 950 about two years ago, and it was delayed twice i got my car three months later.



do not use aaa interstate shipping they are base in Las Vegas(broker), they are bunch of scumbags.



with the prices of diesel at 4.70, be prepare to pay around 1800-2400, but shop around.How much would it cost to ship a vw beetle from orlando florida to hollywood ca?
I am moving in the opposite direction in the fall - I am going from San Diego, CA, to CT - the quote that Dependable Auto Shippers gave me was $560.00. I would assume that the price would be pretty close to the same, as the mileage is about the same - but, as others have suggested - shop around, and make sure the shipping company insures the ENTIRE trip - some companies contract out portions of the trip, so the car is transfered from one truck to another - some of those companies only insure the car until they transfer to the next truck, and then there is no coverage. Just be careful to ask. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment