Sunday, February 26, 2012

Deciding between a BMW 520d and a Mercedes E200 NGT Elegance?

Time for a new car and I have narrowed it down to these two. I'm leaning towards the BMW because it really feels good to drive but would like some input if anyone is familiar with both models.



Thanks all.Deciding between a BMW 520d and a Mercedes E200 NGT Elegance?I would go with the BMW 520 .... Much better performance.



My family has Owned BMW's %26amp; Mercedes for years. Both are Excellent cars %26amp; graceful. I prefer BMW's because of their drive %26amp; fun factor.



I am more attracted to BMW's too. Mercedes is a lovely car; it just doesn't wow me like BMW's do. It really comes down to preference though.



BMW is a performance car ... it handles curves, bumps - you name it ... professionally %26amp; gracefully.



I always am excited to get into my Bimmer :)Deciding between a BMW 520d and a Mercedes E200 NGT Elegance?i disagree i think the merc is a better ride easier to drive more comfortable and better handlingDeciding between a BMW 520d and a Mercedes E200 NGT Elegance?BMW. much better.Deciding between a BMW 520d and a Mercedes E200 NGT Elegance?
duuu, get the bmw!! sexier, and the drive is smoother!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment