Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do I set the clock on my 2001 BMW 325Xi?

The clock is not intergrated in the dash. It is part of the BMW Office stereo system and is part of CD player. The time is wrong and is set to a 24 hour format. I want to correct the time and change to the traditional format. Please help. Thanks.How do I set the clock on my 2001 BMW 325Xi?Hit your "BC" left stalk button until your time is displayed on your dash display (right at the line below your odometer). It should rotate like... time - temperature - mpg - range - ave speed - (and back to) time....etc.



Then, turn the right push-button on the dash and hold... the clock will fast-forward/reverse.



If you pushed that button instead of turning, you will be able to change 12hr/24hr settings. But remember, all these must be done with your time appearing in the central dash display.How do I set the clock on my 2001 BMW 325Xi?If you have I-DRIVE in your central front seat console (a big round alumium knob) you should select RADIO, or STEREO, or CD PLAYER with the big round aluminum knob; then look for clock time settings and the 12 hour or 24 hour option. You will need to have the ignition key in the "ON" position to do all of this".How do I set the clock on my 2001 BMW 325Xi?Correct ME if I'm Wrong...but I believe that the buttons come in this order;

*10

*100

*1000

*10000???

If I am RIGHT...then let's proceed to the "NEXT" step ((Lol))



say for example it is 12:30am..start by pressing the *10's button* and put it at 1 or so...then go to the 100's button and click 20 or 30...and just go from there...



SORRY..if I am not making myself clear enough..It's just that when someone knows something, and doesn't have a talent to EXPLAIN things thoroughly, she's likely to FAIL when it comes to clear "Directions"%26gt;...lol =)



**#1 BMW_Alpina Girl Racer**
  • flight simulator games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment