Thursday, February 23, 2012

How reliable is a 2000 bmw 328ci?

I am looking at buying a used 2000 bmw 328ci and was wondering how reliable they are. How often do they break and what breaks? Also when do they break? I have not determined a particular vehicle yet so I want to know what I can expect at certain mileages. Thanks.How reliable is a 2000 bmw 328ci?All used cars can come with problems and a lot is determined by how previous owners took care of the vehicle. How they drove it and maintained it. I don't have specifics as to what problems might be unique to a 2000 BMW 328ci, but I can tell you that BMW's do tend to cost quite a bit to fix when they break down.



Domestics tend to be quite a bit cheaper to repair if they break down and that's one thing you may want to consider when making your decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment