Monday, February 20, 2012

What is the cost of services rear brakes for a 2006 BMW 325i?

I'm due to have my brakes serviced. Does anyone know difference in taking the car to dealership vs. and independent service shop? Anyone know of a trusted service shop in the Boston area that services BMW.What is the cost of services rear brakes for a 2006 BMW 325i?I would stick with the official BMW dealer in your area. They know what they're doing and will use quality parts. Quality does cost money, but you get what you pay for. Expect to pay approximately $150-250 for parts and labor. I tried buying my own brake pads in a parts store and having them installed by a local repair shop... yes it cost me less, but what a mistake that was. Only two months later and my brakes are already squeaking :(

No comments:

Post a Comment