Thursday, February 23, 2012

What parts do I need to change for a Tune up on a BMW 318is 91?

Can any body tell me what parts do I need to change to do a tune up on my BMW 91 318is. Do I need any special tools to change any parts? Are there any "got ya" in a tune up for this cars?

ThanksWhat parts do I need to change for a Tune up on a BMW 318is 91?Tune up are all the same (on old cars).



Spark plugs,

Spark plug wires,

Coils,

Distributors,

Rotors,

Air filter.



I don't know the specific of the BMW but I would NOT doubt you need special tools (like allen wrench), etc.





Good Luck...What parts do I need to change for a Tune up on a BMW 318is 91?everything above me accept i don`t think you will need rotors run you finger up and down them and if they are smooth then don`t bother but it they have a bunch of valleys in them time to get them cut not replaced. Pepboys will cut them for you or any brake parts store.

No comments:

Post a Comment