Sunday, February 26, 2012

What is the best aftermarket in dash navigation for BMW x5?

I have non navigation,non DSP,non Bluetooth BMW x5 3.0i 2002. I want to get in dash navigation for it,which plays MP3 files and still supports steering wheel controls and has bluetooth connectivity and ofcourse GPS itself :-) Any suggestions? (I want it look as close as possible to stock,but have much more options,and to have touchscreen and have very bright colorful screen).What is the best aftermarket in dash navigation for BMW x5?Ok what can I tell you. I have BMW x5 4.4 2002 so I know what I am talking about. First broblem you are going to have is doble din dash kit some person is selling it for $470 each on ebay. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can find doble dash kit cheaper I would say between $150-$250 but still it is going to look bad. I changed my speakers through out my car put couple of subwoofers and install two head rest dvds. trust me is it gooooooood. Good Luck.What is the best aftermarket in dash navigation for BMW x5?i love bmw x5 :D :D :D

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment