Monday, February 20, 2012

How do I remove a dash on a 1995 525i bmw?

I have a dead animal stuck somewhere in my car dash, and it smells horrible, if anybody knows how to remove a dash on a 1995 525i bmw PLEASE help?!How do I remove a dash on a 1995 525i bmw?There is no specific way to remove the dash, just start pulling things apart, if you have never done this before you might want to take it to a professional or you will have a serious nightmare on your hands.How do I remove a dash on a 1995 525i bmw?OK!!!! my first q is y do u ha e a dead animal in your dash?????

well anyways too get the dash off, do wat i did on my 1990 nissan sentra to get the dash off ( to replace it)...

ok...

u ready...

HIT THA MUTHAFUKA WIT A FUCIN BASEBALL BATT FROM BAT DAY AT YOUR FRINDLY NEIGHBORGOOD BASEBALL TEAM HA HA HA!!!!!

no but really jus hit it wit a bat ant itl come right off...



but if you dont wanna destroy it ( even though it would be really fun) there should be screws on either side and twords the middle, they were + screws on my sentra...

BUT SERIOUSLY, HITTIN THE GODDAM THING IS SOOOO FUN EXPECIALLY SINCE IT WAS BREAKIN DOWN!!!!

have fun!!!

adrew9200How do I remove a dash on a 1995 525i bmw?Go to your local auto parts store buy a haynes or chilton repair manual for your car it will save you alot of money and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment