Thursday, February 23, 2012

Where can I find a 03 bmw 745li owners manual w/ the instructions to idrive?

Where can I find a 03 bmw 745li owners manual w/ the instructions to idrive? a .pdf file would be awesome but really, anything would help thank you.Where can I find a 03 bmw 745li owners manual w/ the instructions to idrive?http://www.bmwusa.com/Standard/Content/O…



AndyWhere can I find a 03 bmw 745li owners manual w/ the instructions to idrive?
That i-drive system sucks, in my humble opinion. I had a brand new 5-series as a loaner while my 330 was being serviced, and I couldn't stand that thing. How hard is it to use the steering wheel controls or the dashboard? Overkill. But you can definitely find it via the bmw website or ebay.Where can I find a 03 bmw 745li owners manual w/ the instructions to idrive?Hi Steve,



As above to be honest, ebay and direct from BMW being the easiest ways. I would send you a full manual in PDF if I could, but BMW stop us from doing that to avoid loss in sales, which I can understand.



If there is something specific you need advice on or explaining, contact me through answers.



I would be pleased to help you if I could.



Good luck, Pyth.Where can I find a 03 bmw 745li owners manual w/ the instructions to idrive?
Go to the BMW website. They will give you an option o get any manual you need.Where can I find a 03 bmw 745li owners manual w/ the instructions to idrive?how about a I-Drive instructional dvd ?



if one was available would you buy it?Where can I find a 03 bmw 745li owners manual w/ the instructions to idrive?
try e-bay
  • dominoes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment