Monday, February 20, 2012

Is there a place to put a spare tire on BMW 325i 2006 models with run flat tires?

There seems to be no place for a spare tire on BMW 325i 2006 models (sports package) that comes with run flat tires. If I want to use a new set of non-run flat tires, where can I put the spare tire? I have to put it in trunk?Is there a place to put a spare tire on BMW 325i 2006 models with run flat tires?I don't think that it will fit. The space in the truck is like a tub underneath the floor board of the trunk...I had an 06 with run flats and had to buy 6 tires since I bought the car in 05...they are great tires but boy do they cost a lot of money to replace.If they get a nail or a screw you can run them for about 100 miles but they cannot be fixed only replacedIs there a place to put a spare tire on BMW 325i 2006 models with run flat tires?I dont think thats true about replacing the whole tire if gets a nail in there. I had a nail in mine and got if fixed. The BMW dealership said it didnt matter.

Report Abuse

Is there a place to put a spare tire on BMW 325i 2006 models with run flat tires?You have a keen sense for the obvious.



Yes, unfortunately, the trunk would seem to be the only viable place for a spare run-flat tire.Is there a place to put a spare tire on BMW 325i 2006 models with run flat tires?
In the trunk, there are directions near the floor of the trunk. Its hidden but it covers the spare tire/jack/etc

No comments:

Post a Comment