Monday, February 20, 2012

How long will my BMW x5 run for? Is it a good first car?

My mom has an 03' BMW x5 with 140k miles on it. Im 16 and shes buying a new car and handing this one down to me. Just wondering how long they usually last. We are the original owners of the car and it has been treated gently. Is this a good first car to start out with? Thanks!How long will my BMW x5 run for? Is it a good first car?140k is absolutely nothing. As long it was well maintained it will run until you buy your own car and then some.How long will my BMW x5 run for? Is it a good first car?I think BMW built the X5 for only two years. The first year of production was overly troublesome and required a great deal of problem solving. BMW included a 50 Thousand mile or four year warranty with the purchase. This doesn't apply to you because your car has 140K miles already. This may be a good starter car for you if you don't have to pay for own it. Your biggest expense will be insurance coverage. The next expense may be keeping the car running correctly. BMW claims the useful life of BMW car (before major problems) is 100K miles.How long will my BMW x5 run for? Is it a good first car?Phillip S sounds like a licensed douchebag not a smog inspector. If treated properly, bmw inline 6's will last 200'000 before major replacements needs to be done. If your car has a v8, probably around 150,000 problems will start to occur. It is a good car. Take care of it and it will last.How long will my BMW x5 run for? Is it a good first car?
I think it would be a good car for your highschool career. The BMW X5 would not last that long so I would plan on getting a new car if you plan on going to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment