Sunday, February 26, 2012

How can I reset the Airbag Light on my BMW?

Hi, I have a BMW 528i, I need the airbag light to be reset, how can I do that. ThanksHow can I reset the Airbag Light on my BMW?you can't

its on becase something is broken and needs to be checked by a dealerHow can I reset the Airbag Light on my BMW?
go to the bmw dealer near you for a check up on thatHow can I reset the Airbag Light on my BMW?Government regs, go see dealer...........Illegal to mess with.How can I reset the Airbag Light on my BMW?
The only way is to fix the problem and clear the code. It takes a special scan tool for BMW's. Sorry, no easy fix.How can I reset the Airbag Light on my BMW?You need to go to the BMW dealer. Most computer reset tools would not reset airbag light because it is tied with the safety. Dealer in my area charges $80 for this service.

No comments:

Post a Comment