Thursday, February 23, 2012

How do I get my Treo 700W Bluetooth to work with my 2005 BMW 545i?

I can get the phone to pair with my car and it recognizes it, even asked for the passkey which I created. The phone is recognized for about 1 minute, and then the connection is lost! Not sure what the heck is going on. I had the Treo 650 and the BT worked excellent with my BMW. What is the problem? Thanks!How do I get my Treo 700W Bluetooth to work with my 2005 BMW 545i?I used to have that problem with my treo but rather with a headset. It paired perfectly at the beginning but after a few more seconds it wasn't paired any more, so what i did was erease muy headset from my trusted diveces on my treo in this case you would want to delet your cars bluetooth of your treo and the other way around delet your treo from your car and redo the basic steps in the Hands-free assistant in your palm. If it does not work again be sure to chec if there isn't a operating system download needed for your treo. you can check it out in Palm's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment