Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do I get the BMW "Ring" headlights to work when I'm driving?

I have a 2008 BMW 328i sedan. I just got it. One of the things I like most are the round "ring" headlights that are used by BMW. Unfortunately, the only way I can drive with these ring headlights on is when another light system is on. I'm wondering how I can get it so only the two ring headlights are on when I drive? Please advise.How do I get the BMW "Ring" headlights to work when I'm driving?Stop by the bmw dealer or look in your owners manual.How do I get the BMW "Ring" headlights to work when I'm driving?they are called "angel eye" headlights and I have no idea how to get the 328 lights on like you want...



good luck



PS did you feature compare your BMW with the 300 Mercedez Benz 4-matic?How do I get the BMW "Ring" headlights to work when I'm driving?i just got a new BMW too! and i am actually trying to figure that exact same thing out........

No comments:

Post a Comment