Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do I connect My Zune in my new BMW ?

My new BMW comes with an IPOD adaptor built in. However when I tried connecting my Zune it would not work. Any ideas whats missing?How do I connect My Zune in my new BMW ?I found the best thing since sliced bread...http://www.crutchfield.com/S-9oDEWuNVIo6鈥?/a>



It's not wireless so there's no interference. Not to be confused with an FM transmitter. Basically it adds an AUX input to ANY radio. No searching for a clean channel.



It feeds your audio signal from a headphone jack ( or RCA cables) by FM modulation, directly into the antenna input on your radio bypassing the antenna when on, allowing the radio to work as normal when off. It comes with an On/Off switch.





This is the answer. Totally versatile.



Here's one in action - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHBI0LBGh鈥?/a>How do I connect My Zune in my new BMW ?Product name - Zune Core

Made by - Kicker / Soundgate

Where to buy - Logjamelectronics.com or just look up Log Jam.



This item just came out like a week ago has not been widly distributed yet it plays and charges your zune at the same time.

The controller will also be comming out soon which I am waiting for, Id much rather wait than invest in Apple.

Hopefully this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment