Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How much would insurance cost for a 16 year old boy driving a BMW?

I'm looking into buying a BMW 525 I for my first car (2003). I really dont wanna spend all the money on insurance so I would like to no how much it will be for my car. I live in Connecticut if that helps.



PS. I'm not some rich snob whose parents are buying a car, i work very hard for the money I do have.How much would insurance cost for a 16 year old boy driving a BMW?would depend on your company but i would guess start about $3000 a yearHow much would insurance cost for a 16 year old boy driving a BMW?it would cost you about 500 to 600 every 6 months or a 100 a month unless your under your parents insurence and if they have a crapy car they can put you as the primary driver of the crapy car and them selves as the driver of the bimmer and it depends on your parents credit and id theyve been in alot of accidents, i drive a 3 series everyday and im under the insurence as primary driver of a toyota and my parents credit is great and no accidents and my payments are 200 every 6 months under allstate with 4 cars and 4 driversHow much would insurance cost for a 16 year old boy driving a BMW?If you think the car is expensive wait til you see how much insurance for it costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment